The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi to everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minilin

Minilin

Hi to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi to everyone   Hi to everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi I've been into dollshouses and miniatures for many years. I own an Anglesey victorian villa that is only half decorated and a Mackintosh house kit which is still in the box! I have collected and am still collecting anything that is suitable for my Mackintosh house. I also get easily side tracked into trying new projects and have several room and display boxes. As I retired a couple of months ago, I'm trying to convert my hobby into a little business as I like creating things and then making them into kits for other people to do the same. I've tried one dollshouse and miniature fair which was really interesting being on the other side of the table and a steep learning curve but very enjoyable. So I'm looking forward to doing more. Seems like my victorian villa will have to wait again Exclamation
Cheers Linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.miltonminiatures.com
Laura - Admin
Admin
Laura - Admin

Hi to everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone   Hi to everyone I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Fantastic Linda,

Why not post some of your kits in the Forums Sell section. I am sure some members will be interested.
Back to top Go down
https://thedollshouseforum.forumotion.com

Hi to everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dolls House Forum :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself - Tell Us About Your Dolls House-
Jump to: