The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introdution

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hedgehog

PostSubject: Introdution   Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:20 am

Hello everyone, my name is hedgehog, I have about 7 houses, shop boxes and other bit's and pieces, none really finished, but are they really ever finished, there is always room for more bits and pieces. I hope I will enjoy spending tome on here and talking to you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wood butcher

PostSubject: Hi hedgehog   Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Hello Hedgehog,you better watch your family,one nearly got run over yesterday,LOL...welcome to this real nice friendly place,i love it here,can ya guess?im very new to this doll house hobby,but i am loving it,and yes im a bloke before you ask...lol...but i am so proud of what ive done,and a lot of nice people on here said i should be,so welcome to this site,i do hope you will post some pics of your work,it is allways a pleasure for me and the rest of us to see all the new people on heres work,so best of luck,Ian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minilin

PostSubject: Re: Introdution   Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Hi hedgehog nice to meet you. I have room boxes, a dolls house plus one in a box (still) so know the feeling of never really completing anything. You'll love this forum with its really helpful members.
Cheers Linda
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.miltonminiatures.com
non

PostSubject: Re: Introdution   Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:46 am

Hi Hedgehog, nice to meet you. Dolls houses can be like real houses, we always find something that needs doing be it replacing a piece of furniture for a better piece or redecorating just because we fancy a change Very Happy There are some really clever sane people here along with some who are clever but not so sane Laughing Laughing but do have a sense of humour. Hope you enjoy your visits here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introdution   

Back to top Go down

Introdution
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dolls House Forum :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself - Tell Us About Your Dolls House-
Jump to: