The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
forhunt@ihug.co.nz

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Hi, Am just deciding which dolls house to buy as my first one. I just love the idea of decorating the house but am wondering what I will do when it is finished! B
Back to top Go down
Minilin

Minilin

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:05 am

Hi and welcome. It is really exciting buying your first house and all the planning that goes with it. Have a look at some of the member's dolls houses for ideas - they are great. Don't worry about what to do when your house is finished as you'll always find things to add or change. Also by that time you will be well and truely hooked and will be looking at your next project whether its another house or room box. This forum and its members will give you lots of ideas, inspiration and help along the way.
Let us know which house you choose and take lots of photos as you progress as it's lots of fun looking back on how much you will have achieved.
Cheers Linda
Milton Miniatures
Back to top Go down
http://www.miltonminiatures.com
non

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:19 am

Hi and welcome to the forum. Very Happy Don't worry about what to do with your dolls house when it's finished, just enjoy the decorating and furnishing it. I'm sure you will become addicted to the hobby just like the rest of us and end up wanting to start another project - even before your first is finished sunny
Back to top Go down
forhunt@ihug.co.nz

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Its bought!!   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Well I just went ahead and bought a dolls house that has been partially completed by an older women. She was very fond of dolls houses and has bought stuff from around the world to put in her dolls house but then became ill. A lot of the stuff hasn't even been taken out of the boxes. She belonged to a club so I presume that she has done a good job so far. Lucky me I have an architect husband so could use his skills. Will collect the house on SUnday. BH
Back to top Go down
s

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Good luck with the dh, but just be aware it is addictive affraid
Back to top Go down
Minilin

Minilin

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:36 am

I bet that you can't wait until Sunday bounce Enjoy Exclamation
Cheers Linda
Milton Miniatures
Back to top Go down
http://www.miltonminiatures.com
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1