The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HI from Wisconsin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thmini2

Thmini2

HI from Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: HI from Wisconsin   HI from Wisconsin I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:55 am

Hi everyone. I am Teresa. I am 53 and married for almost 7 years to my husband Jeff. I am on my 3rd house. I have built the Victoria's Cttage Jr, The Newburg, and The Bellingham. Actually my DH is involved and loves to do the building. I do the rest. The Bellingham came from a friend and was mostly built. But a clean slate inside. The outside needs one row of shingles, outside part of chiminy stoned and foundation done. I have most of the rooms papered now. After giving me the house my friend decided to get back into the hobby and is now working on the Queen Anne. I talked mini's so much she got interested again.LOL. I have also finished my 3rd contest building. This one from Greenleaf company. I have to take the pictures yet as it is due at 11:59 monday night. I also have the HBS one to do and that is due in December.
We have 2 dogs. Murphy an English Cocker Spanial and Tanner a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. 2 large aquariums and we both love to garden. Guess that is about it for me.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

HI from Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: Teresa   HI from Wisconsin I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:47 pm

Hi Teresa,

I also love dogs, but unfortunately our beloved Pancho went over the rainbowbridge a few weeks ago. I can not think about a new companion yet, it still hurts too much to miss Pancho.

Hugs, Rita
GSOLFOT club

www.rwgermini.de
Back to top Go down
http://www.rwgermini.de

HI from Wisconsin
Page 1 of 1