The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wood butcher

PostSubject: Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can   Wed May 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Hi everyone,i am new to this forum and new to making dolls houses,but i so enjoy it,it makes me feel happy and young again,well i am old,lol,anyway,i have been building a pub called the fishermans boot,and it is going great guns,and i have just bought my next project,which is Magpies and Jenny Wrens,part of the huge amount from The Dolls House Emporium,i am very proud of what i have done up to now,it is looking good as my wife says,so there you have it,i realy cant think of much more to add,except if i can help anyone,i most certainly will,all you have to do is ask,i have learnt quite a lot in such a short time making these miniture delights,and will pass on to anyone who asks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minilin

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can   Wed May 20, 2009 1:20 pm

hi and welcome. I'm sure that your knowledge will be invaluable to us all. Your pub sounds great - love to see pics when its ready.
cheers linda
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.miltonminiatures.com
wood butcher

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can   Wed May 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Minilin wrote:
hi and welcome. I'm sure that your knowledge will be invaluable to us all. Your pub sounds great - love to see pics when its ready.
cheers linda
Thank you so much for your kind words,i will be putting some pics on soon,thats if i can find out how...lol..and i hope i can help...anyone..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pat

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can   Wed May 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi. hope you sort out your pics Smile I love themed rooms, your pub sounds just up my street flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can   

Back to top Go down

Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dolls House Forum :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself - Tell Us About Your Dolls House-
Jump to: