The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi new here from Richmond, Virginia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingWilliamMiniatures

KingWilliamMiniatures

Hi new here from Richmond, Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Hi new here from Richmond, Virginia   Hi new here from Richmond, Virginia I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Hello everyone- my name is Lisa and I found my way here by one of hte members posting about the new forum on small stuff digest, thought I would check it out.

I own a website and shop named King William Miniatures & Collectibles, and have collected and built ever since I was a child. My collection covers a variety of scales, as I am not a die hard scale fan - I collect in quarter, 1/12, 1:6 scale and also love building. I am currently at this time working on finishing my North Carolina state day roombox which is a wine cellar, and also working on a scene in 1:6 scale for a doll doing a scrapbook/craft table. I have a couple of things in the works, like most miniaturists.

I live in King William county in Virginia with husband and daughter, and several cats, and alot of dollhouses! king
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingwilliamminiatures.us
Minilin

Minilin

PostSubject: Re: Hi new here from Richmond, Virginia   Hi new here from Richmond, Virginia I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Hi nice to meet you. I, too, have a website (well actually in the process of being built) and a cat. It seems a lot of miniaturists have cats who just love joining in when trying to build anything. My cat was the first to inspect my dollshouse from the inside lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.miltonminiatures.com
elly

elly

PostSubject: Re: Hi new here from Richmond, Virginia   Hi new here from Richmond, Virginia I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:00 am

Hi Lisa,

Know you, too!

Here is another cat-lover with mini's , or the other way round ( 3 cats living here and I am the available staff ) Very Happy .
One of my cats always goes and sits on one of the houses. The houses are front-door-closing ( British way ), which is at least helpful to keep them out while I am gone. If I need to rearrange thingies, they are there in a flash, sitting next to me and ready to pounce !
cat cat cat
Back to top Go down
https://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/ellyandyael/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi new here from Richmond, Virginia   Hi new here from Richmond, Virginia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi new here from Richmond, Virginia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dolls House Forum :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself - Tell Us About Your Dolls House-
Jump to: