The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howdy from Colorful Colorado!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grandmalee

Howdy from Colorful Colorado! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from Colorful Colorado!   Howdy from Colorful Colorado! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Hi to all & LOTS of thanks to all involved in this new site! I read about this is the small stuff miniature digest. I see lots of names I'm familiar with here!

I started in minis about 30 or so years ago excluding the metal house handed down to me as a child. I've done tons of everything, but currently I'm working on a Cambridge for my daughter. I'm making it to fit her current life which will include the bottom level as a dog training, boarding & grooming shop & the upper floors will be the living space. She's also a MP in the Nat. Guard & an Animal Welfare Officer, so I'm also trying to work them into the plans too!

I'm disabled & can't get out much anymore but I try to do as much as I can. I'm also into stamping & scrapbooking, so I try to incorporate these hobbies together as much as possible.

By the way, I'm a half a century today! It will be easy to remember the launch date! Smile

Lee
Back to top Go down
grandmalee

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Colorful Colorado!   Howdy from Colorful Colorado! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Thanks! I find that many of the items I use in stamping & scrapbooking make it so much easier to make a lot of my minis especially the papersembellishments.

Lee
Back to top Go down
Loveday

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Colorful Colorado!   Howdy from Colorful Colorado! I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:45 am

Hi Lee
Nice to meet you. Although I only dabble occasionally with cardmaking and scrapbooking I agree with you about how useful the supplies for those hobbies are in mini making.
Back to top Go down
Minilin

Minilin

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Colorful Colorado!   Howdy from Colorful Colorado! I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:25 am

Hi Lee happy to meet you and welcome. I love making miniature accessories and then making them into a kit form. I do envy you and other Americans for your wonderful craft shops like Michaels and Joannes. When I've been on holiday to Florida and can easily spend a day each in those shops.
Cheers Linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.miltonminiatures.com
grandmalee

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Colorful Colorado!   Howdy from Colorful Colorado! I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:04 am

Even with all of these shops, I still buy lots from the UK & more all of the time. The selection is great, but thanks to the internet we can shop all over the world Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Colorful Colorado!   Howdy from Colorful Colorado! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Colorful Colorado!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dolls House Forum :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself - Tell Us About Your Dolls House-
Jump to: