The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello From Connecticut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scak

Hello From Connecticut Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Connecticut   Hello From Connecticut I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Hello! I have been doll-housing for about three years now, and it has pretty much become an obsession! I always wanted a dollhouse when I was younger, but with a large family (five of us kids) it never happened. So I got the Simplicity kit - thinking it would be simple! - and that started this journey. Now I have been making roomboxes (A pet store, a soda fountain, a stage set, a couple kitchens, bedrooms, etc., etc.) and have three dollhouses in boxes in my basement and a couple stores. I have two boys so I figure someday I will have grandchildren to share with! I have been making stuff to sell online and around my town to help fund my habit. I have been having the time of my life! Needless to say, the piano doesn't get practiced as much as it should, nor the house cleaned! I figure I will keep doing this until I am not having fun any more - and I can't see that happening for a while!

Thank you for starting this forum! I do see some familiar names from Small Stuff and Greenleaf. It is great to learn more and more through these forums - and to see that I am not the only crazy, obsessed person out there! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.susanaklein.etsy.com
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: scak   Hello From Connecticut I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Hi Scak ( is that your name ? ),

no, you are definately not the only obsessed miniaturist, LOL ! I join the club and I am sure, many other do Smile ! We are very happy crazy people, aren`t we ?

Hugs, Rita
GSOLFOT club

www.rwgermany.de
Back to top Go down
http://www.rwgermini.de
scak

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Connecticut   Hello From Connecticut I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:55 am

Hi, Rita!

My name is Susan. I had a feeling I wasn't alone in my obsession! And yes, this mini stuff makes me very happy - does it make me crazy? Probably! I wish I had found this secret to happiness a long time ago! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.susanaklein.etsy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Connecticut   Hello From Connecticut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello From Connecticut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dolls House Forum :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself - Tell Us About Your Dolls House-
Jump to: