The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate Graf

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself   Introducing myself I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Hi, I'm new to this process, so I hope I am posting ok. I recently got re-interested in miniatures and with the help of new friends at a local shop, I am working on a room box based on the children's book "Goodnight Moon" and a dollhouse kit I purchased. Over the years I have collected lots of "minis", so I am looking forward to learning and growing back into the hobby. Thanks for the opportunity to share, Kate Graf.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Kate   Introducing myself I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Dear Kate,

your project sounds great ! Do you have pictures ? I am sure you will grow back into the hobby soon ! I could not live without minis any more !

Hugs, Rita
GSOLFOT club

www.rwgermini.de
Back to top Go down
http://www.rwgermini.de
Kate Graf

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:39 pm

Thank you for the welcome, Rita.

I do not have pictures, although I probably should document my progress. Our club met last night and had a great time putting together a small table, bed and chair set that one of the members had organized for us. The ideas for new projects flew around the room. I think we have agreed to formalize our club with a name and join NAME. That will be very exciting. I think our name will be WWFM, or Will Work for Minis! Is GSOLFOT an acronym? I was trying to decipher it, and could not come up with anything.

Regards,
Kate Graf
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: My GSOLFOT club   Introducing myself I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:36 pm

Dear Kate,

the GSOLFOT club is a internet club of miniaturists from all over the world. The founder is British.

You can find all the information about it here :

http://www.gsolfot.com/

Hugs, Rita
Back to top Go down
http://www.rwgermini.de
Sponsored content

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself
Page 1 of 1