The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HBS competition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoMed

HBS competition Empty
PostSubject: HBS competition   HBS competition I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 pm

Hobby Builders Supply aka Miniatures.com are running a piggyback competition alongside the Greenleaf Spring Fling competition. The Greenleaf one closed on31st May and is judged by employees of the Greenleaf company - results aren't out yet. The HBS competition closes on 4th July and uses the same Greenleaf kit so entrants can enter both competitions for the price of one kit - one build. HBS have a facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/DollhouseMiniatures

Anyone who is a Facebook member and who clicks the "like" button at the top of the page can vote for their favourite and the entry with the most votes will be the HBS winner. There are 3 photos for each entry and you have to vote for the actual photos, not the overall album (which some people seem to have done) You will find the Spring Fling album in the left hand part of the page, there are lots of great entries there - so pop over and have a look. I have entered but I don't intend to disclose which one it is as that would be like hussling votes and although I'm sure that is happening elsewhere - its no way to win a competition.
Have fun though there are some great entries.
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

HBS competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBS competition   HBS competition I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:27 am

Greek info in Spanish
Información Grecia islas griegas

Grecia, oficialmente la República Helénica es un país del sureste de Europa. Está constituido en República parlamentaria. Su territorio, con capital en Atenas ocupa la región más meridional de la Península Balcánica, al que se añaden las casi 6.000 islas griegas que se extienden

kitchen Cabinets
proactol
Back to top Go down

HBS competition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dolls House Forum :: Welcome :: Banter - When you just want to chat!-
Jump to: