The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New kid on the block

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spykee

New kid on the block Empty
PostSubject: New kid on the block   New kid on the block I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 am

Hi, I'm a 47yo mum of 2 teenage boys, living in Australia. Had a passion for all things miniature since I was a tiny little thing. My elderley neighbour built me my first doll house when I was 3, it was exquisite!! Sadly, it was passed down to some friends who decided to use it as kindling - I was shattered.

Well.. I was looking for a new hobby. Funnily enough, in my situation, I can't afford to buy a home of my own, so decided to create my little fantasy instead. I purchased my first home on the weekend, which should arrive tomorrow (in kit form) - it's smallish and already there are things I want to change about it haha - it has 5 rooms.

I want this perfect and have been scouring the net looking for a place such as this to come to when I want to share my excitement - or ask for advice from people who know better than me.

My intro got long - sorry - I'm so excited about this and can't wait to get started, and to get to know some of you.

Smile
Back to top Go down
BernardBasch

New kid on the block Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   New kid on the block I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:26 am

I'm new member nice to meet you Smile

pen and paper
san francisco colocation
Back to top Go down

New kid on the block
Page 1 of 1