The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New kid on the block

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spykee

PostSubject: New kid on the block   Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 am

Hi, I'm a 47yo mum of 2 teenage boys, living in Australia. Had a passion for all things miniature since I was a tiny little thing. My elderley neighbour built me my first doll house when I was 3, it was exquisite!! Sadly, it was passed down to some friends who decided to use it as kindling - I was shattered.

Well.. I was looking for a new hobby. Funnily enough, in my situation, I can't afford to buy a home of my own, so decided to create my little fantasy instead. I purchased my first home on the weekend, which should arrive tomorrow (in kit form) - it's smallish and already there are things I want to change about it haha - it has 5 rooms.

I want this perfect and have been scouring the net looking for a place such as this to come to when I want to share my excitement - or ask for advice from people who know better than me.

My intro got long - sorry - I'm so excited about this and can't wait to get started, and to get to know some of you.

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BernardBasch

PostSubject: Re: New kid on the block   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:26 am

I'm new member nice to meet you Smile

pen and paper
san francisco colocation
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New kid on the block
Page 1 of 1