The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Placing furniture!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Katty

Placing furniture! Empty
PostSubject: Placing furniture!   Placing furniture! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:41 am

I'm having some problems with my bathroom. I bought a bathroom set (toilet, bath tub, sink and mirror) to find that the hieght of the room is to low to put a mirror over the sink. On top of the sink to the cieling is 4.5cm space and I can't find a mirror that will fit the size. Has anyone got any suggestions? Question Please help!
From Katty xxx
Back to top Go down
kingstone

Placing furniture! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing furniture!   Placing furniture! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 am

I think you should buy a mirror larger than standard size, then bring them to hire a professional to fix the mirror to cut the size you want!

kenkaito

Placing furniture! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing furniture!   Placing furniture! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:09 am

I also encountered similar problems, but I'm not sure this would be effective. Suspect

Automatic Transmission Shifting Problems
minibus company
Back to top Go down
kingstone

Placing furniture! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing furniture!   Placing furniture! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:13 am

As I said, it is not too serious, so very easy to solve!

_________
fitness dvd
Wood Stoves
Back to top Go down
kingstone

Placing furniture! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing furniture!   Placing furniture! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Do not know you have finished repairing your bathroom yet. If there are any problems, you should contact directly with the store is dedicated to their specific instructions.

_________
air card adapters
Estate Agent Wall Displays
Back to top Go down
kingstone

Placing furniture! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing furniture!   Placing furniture! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:35 am

You've completed the repair of your room yet?

________
buy steroids online
Small Diameter Tube Bending to Your Exact Specifications
Back to top Go down
RShackleford

Placing furniture! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing furniture!   Placing furniture! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:45 am

You may have to think outside the box a bit. If you can't get a mirror above the sink, maybe you can put it next to it? Perhaps you can put a long mirror on the back of the door? You will have to compromise, and work around your limitations.

handyman
Back to top Go down
kingstone

Placing furniture! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing furniture!   Placing furniture! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:40 am

RShackleford wrote:
You may have to think outside the box a bit. If you can't get a mirror above the sink, maybe you can put it next to it? Perhaps you can put a long mirror on the back of the door? You will have to compromise, and work around your limitations.

handyman
Are you sure?

gaunpro

Placing furniture! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing furniture!   Placing furniture! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:50 am

Carrier Connex Inc. uses the latest technology to protect clients' equipment and data through comprehensive security and monitoring systems.

Therefore, if confidentiality and security are priorities for your business we have the most up to date solutions available.

Co-location clients with equipment in our facility are able to access their equipment and data directly and also remotely.

Network monitoring, usage and other pertinent information are also available to our colocation customers.

Our facility is located in 151 Front Street West in Toronto, Canada which serves as Canada’s premier Carrier Hotel.

Security measures include:

Video Surveillance
Controlled Access
Firewall and Intrusion Detection / Intrusion Prevention
Remote Hands
Remote Console Access
Network Monitoring
Redundant Air Handling
Conditioned Power
Battery Backup Capacity
Fire Suppression
Mirrored Data Centers

dry mouth treatments
Spanish lessons in Southamerica
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Placing furniture! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing furniture!   Placing furniture! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Placing furniture!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dolls House Forum :: Get Help - If you have a question ask it here! :: Decorating-
Jump to: