The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from a Scot in Ireland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandi

Sandi

Hello from a Scot in Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Hello from a Scot in Ireland   Hello from a Scot in Ireland I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Hi all, I'm Sandra from Co Dublin. I have a Georgian style house which i have had for five years and is finally almost finished and ready to add the boxes of stuff i have accumulated for it. I rarely find the time at the moment, especially having just moved to Ireland from Scotland and getting married later this year! I have an 18 year old son who is still in Edinburgh, the house was a present from him for my 40th birthday, the best present ever as i have adored dolls houses since i was little and would visit the houses in Edinburgh's Museum of Childhood, now i live just a short train ride from 'Tara's Palace' which is wonderful. will post some pics of my house when i get organised..might be a wait for that one!! flower
Back to top Go down
pat

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a Scot in Ireland   Hello from a Scot in Ireland I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi Sandra hope your getting settled in your new home Smile Look forward to seeing your house sunny
Back to top Go down
Angie

Angie

PostSubject: Hello   Hello from a Scot in Ireland I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:46 am

Nice to meet you, I too am a blow in from England living here in the North of Ireland. Love it though. You sound to have some exciting plans for the future and I wish you all the best with them. You are not really too far away from me (about 98 miles) so it is nice to know that there are others out there in the Emerald Isle, and good luck with all your projects, Angie sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a Scot in Ireland   Hello from a Scot in Ireland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from a Scot in Ireland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dolls House Forum :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself - Tell Us About Your Dolls House-
Jump to: