The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone from Brighton, Michigan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice Bowers

Hello Everyone from Brighton, Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone from Brighton, Michigan   Hello Everyone from Brighton, Michigan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:32 am

Hi Everyone,

This forum is a great idea and I'm happy to be part of it! My dollhouse is the "Heritage" by Dura Craft. I've seen this house on the Internet quite a number of times. I guess it is a popular "first" house. One issue with it is the staircase which totally blocks the view of the kitchen (I'm actually considering removing it).

I also have 2 other houses which I am renovating (at this point, they are both gutted). One is a fair-sized 3-story Colonial and the other is a 3-story corner shop which is my favorite. I haven't decided whether to have living quarters above or have a number of small shops on all 3 floors.

I also love taking older furniture pieces and refurbishing them with paint and new upholstery. tongue It really satisfies my desire to decorate and redecorate!!

I will post pictures as soon as I can!!

Alice
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone from Brighton, Michigan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dolls House Forum :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself - Tell Us About Your Dolls House-
Jump to: