The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newbie John T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jatcod24sci

jatcod24sci

Newbie John T Empty
PostSubject: Newbie John T   Newbie John T I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:32 pm

My name is John Tuten and I am a 48 year old prison guard. I have been a model railroader for well over 30 years and have a love for anything in miniature (my wife, Shannon, is only 4'10" tall.) Shannon has always wanted a dollhouse so when Home Depot had their Christmas special, a Real Good Toys quick build Imagination House for $79 I thought it was time to get our feet wet. She has an idea how she wants it built so the hardest thing for me will be to not take over the project. I am on many groups and how to lists and will predominatly just be a lurker, scavanging hints, tips and information. But I will also bring to the forum some different ideas on how to do things from a model railroaders's perspective (hopefull without stepping on too many toes.) Thanks in advance for all posts in this forum as I now go off to read and learn.
John T
Back to top Go down

Newbie John T
Page 1 of 1