The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Down Under

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heatherbee

Greetings from Down Under Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Down Under   Greetings from Down Under I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Hi everyone - living in a city that seems far from everywhere else except here (and only has one dolls house shop which is a good drive away!), I'm really happy that this forum has been set up - thank you Laura. I'm back doing minis after a break of five years during which my creativity in general sort of went walkabout! And my inspiration (apart from my dear family and friends) comes in the form of a very large dolls house (the Cottesmore) that my niece brought over from England when she moved here a few months ago. "Heath" she said on the phone from Reading, UK, "your dolls house has arrived on my doorstep and it's in 7 boxes, weighs 96kg and is the size of a single bed!" Aaargh, that's big! Anyway, I have plenty to keep me occupied and out of mischief - or in it, depending how you look at it. I look forward to exploring the forum more and will post some pics of some of my minis soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heatherbee

Greetings from Down Under Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Down Under   Greetings from Down Under I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Hello Louisas nan, Mary, Demelza and Dawn and everyone
Thanks for your greetings. Louisasnan, I just love your work especially the old age home! What busy people!!! I haven't had a chance to look at anyone else's minis yet - this morning's walk won't be happening because it's pouring with rain (and how we need it!) so I'm looking forward to having a good sticky beak and will again try to put up some pics of my own minis - seem to be struggling with that. Have a great day.
Heather Smile
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Down Under
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dolls House Forum :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself - Tell Us About Your Dolls House-
Jump to: