The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah

Sarah

Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Hello everyone, i dont have a dolls house yet, i am looking to make a georgian style one. However im still trying to decide whether to buy a kit or just plans and make it from scratch. There seems to be very few places in new zealand to buy dolls houses and accessories.
Back to top Go down
Karin F.

Karin F.

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:56 am

Sarah wrote:
Hello everyone, i dont have a dolls house yet, i am looking to make a georgian style one. However im still trying to decide whether to buy a kit or just plans and make it from scratch. There seems to be very few places in new zealand to buy dolls houses and accessories.

Hi Sarah....Welcome. You've come to great site with lots of info. Any help you need just ask.
mini hugs Karin
Back to top Go down
http://orrlakemusings.blogspot.com/
Karin F.

Karin F.

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Look who's talking...
You're both bonkers!
Back to top Go down
s

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi Sarah, welcome to the Forum(or the Daft House) You don't have to be daft but it does help. Take no notice of Dawn as she is double daft and that's offical because it says so on WWW.
E-bay is a great resourse for minis.
Chelle, Pursuer of all things small.
Back to top Go down
Karin F.

Karin F.

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:56 pm

[quote="Dawn"]
Demelza wrote:
Hi and welcome its a very friendly forum, and as for a few being daft I am not one of them am I Dawn Why are you asking me? don't you know scratch
Dawn Shocked ....you know it's a sure sign of daftness when you started talking to yourself in postings & then answering your own questions in the same post!! Shocked

This poor lady from Auckland will take one look at us & never darken our forum doorway again with all the daftness of the three of you.
Dear Embarassed (sorry forgotten your name), take no notice of them. We try to keep them contained! Trust me the rest of us are normal.
K
Back to top Go down
Karin F.

Karin F.

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:36 pm

So now poor Sarah, will forever wonder about Minilin's mental state.
thanks
Karin
Back to top Go down
Karin F.

Karin F.

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:26 pm

Demelza wrote:
Thats the 2 daftest things ive heard

Karin F - NORMAL

Minilin - SENSIBLE

tongue tongue Crying or Very sad love you too!
Back to top Go down
Karin F.

Karin F.

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:04 pm

Minilin wrote:
You'll have to forgive her, Karin, she's a mere youngster at 58 not like us more mature 60 year olds lol!
Cheers Linda
Milton Miniatures

grooOan Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
s

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:59 am

Sarah, Please ignore these lot and keep postingIan pack it in !!!
Chelle, Daft pursuer of all things small.
Back to top Go down
s

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:05 am

PS. I am so glad I am going back up to the Lakes this afternoon as I think my brain will burst with all this daftness lol! although it will take me forever to read posts when I get back affraid
Chelle, Daft pursuer of all things small.
Back to top Go down
s

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:31 am

That's OK Ian, won't upset me, as Karin says I'm a Rabble Rouser. I'm as tough as old boots and it takes a lot to offend me pale
Chelle, daft pursuer of all things small.
Back to top Go down
s

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:36 am

Well said Demelza, I'm beginning to think Ian should be banned because he causes nothing but trouble Twisted Evil lol!
Chelle, daft pursuer of all things small.
Back to top Go down
s

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:43 am

I 2nd 3rd and 4th that!!
Chelle. Daft pursuer of all things small.
Back to top Go down
s

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:52 am

PS: because of him I've changed my signature that I've used for 5 years!!
Back to top Go down
wood butcher

PostSubject: i agree   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:26 am

Dawn wrote:
Louisas Nan is right all our nonsense banter is not helping Sarah at all, we should be ashamed of ourselves Embarassed Embarassed and move it somewhere else cheers

We really will help you Sarah if we can. Some of us really do need to get a life!

Hi Dawn,well i totally agree with you,you lot should move it to somewhere else,ive had enough,and i know im not daft...........................................................am i?but yes Sarah we are all very helpful on here,some real nice people,even though some are dafter than others......lol..............................
signed Helpfull Ian (not daft)
Back to top Go down
non

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:56 pm

wood butcher wrote:
Dawn wrote:
Louisas Nan is right all our nonsense banter is not helping Sarah at all, we should be ashamed of ourselves Embarassed Embarassed and move it somewhere else cheers

We really will help you Sarah if we can. Some of us really do need to get a life!

Hi Dawn,well i totally agree with you,you lot should move it to somewhere else,ive had enough,and i know im not daft...........................................................am i?but yes Sarah we are all very helpful on here,some real nice people,even though some are dafter than others......lol..............................
signed Helpfull Ian (not daft)

Nice to think someone agrees with me Very Happy makes a change!
How about keeping daftness to "when you just want to chat" cheers
Err did I read your not daft Ian Question .......................you don't know what your missing lol!
Back to top Go down
wood butcher

PostSubject: wow   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:34 pm

Sarah wrote:

Is she just stunning or what?i keep coming back for a butchers.......
Back to top Go down
non

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Ian who is stunning...................I'm guessing you mean Sarah!
Back for a butchers what.................... geek
Back to top Go down
wood butcher

PostSubject: yep   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Dawn wrote:

Oh yes i mean Sarah,she is a real nice looking young lady,and i do keep going back to have a butchers(look)..................shes nice
Back to top Go down
non

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:54 pm

wood butcher wrote:
Dawn wrote:

Oh yes i mean Sarah,she is a real nice looking young lady,and i do keep going back to have a butchers(look)..................shes nice

Yes I know butchers = look................it's the sort of look thats in question Rolling Eyes Are you misbehaving - careful or you will have to go without supper Wink
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:27 am

I don't mind banter its all good fun.

Ive decided to make it from scatch. However, I have bought some plans for a georgian house which I will use as a starting point to draw my own.

Sarah
Back to top Go down
non

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Very Happy Hi Sarah lovely to hear from you again. You have decided to build your own house, will you be doing as the plans, or are there things about it you wish to alter? I wish you good luck with it.

Glad to hear you like banter i'm sure if you have been reading all the posts you will have found plenty of friendly banter amongst them Laughing hope to see you joining in. Smile
Back to top Go down
s

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:35 am

Hi Sarah, welcome back Very Happy . If you need any help just ask , believe it or not between the lot of of us we do have a bit of sense and quite a lot of knowledge Exclamation Laughing
Chelle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand   Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, im from Auckland, New Zealand
Page 1 of 1