The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wood butcher

Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can Empty
PostSubject: Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can   Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Hi everyone,i am new to this forum and new to making dolls houses,but i so enjoy it,it makes me feel happy and young again,well i am old,lol,anyway,i have been building a pub called the fishermans boot,and it is going great guns,and i have just bought my next project,which is Magpies and Jenny Wrens,part of the huge amount from The Dolls House Emporium,i am very proud of what i have done up to now,it is looking good as my wife says,so there you have it,i realy cant think of much more to add,except if i can help anyone,i most certainly will,all you have to do is ask,i have learnt quite a lot in such a short time making these miniture delights,and will pass on to anyone who asks.
Back to top Go down
Minilin

Minilin

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can   Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:20 pm

hi and welcome. I'm sure that your knowledge will be invaluable to us all. Your pub sounds great - love to see pics when its ready.
cheers linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.miltonminiatures.com
wood butcher

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can   Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Minilin wrote:
hi and welcome. I'm sure that your knowledge will be invaluable to us all. Your pub sounds great - love to see pics when its ready.
cheers linda
Thank you so much for your kind words,i will be putting some pics on soon,thats if i can find out how...lol..and i hope i can help...anyone..
Back to top Go down
pat

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can   Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi. hope you sort out your pics Smile I love themed rooms, your pub sounds just up my street flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can   Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi to all Im new,but will help if i can
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dolls House Forum :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself - Tell Us About Your Dolls House-
Jump to: