The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi from Tricia

Go down 
+3
wood butcher
Loveday
Tricia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tricia

Hi from Tricia Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Tricia   Hi from Tricia I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:26 am

Hi everyone, i have been doing dolls houses for the past couple of years, my first passion is cross stitch so it's not rocket science on the theme of my shop.
pictures can be seen here.

www.picturetrail.com/stitchingtricia

you will see my old shop and the new shop. The old shop is going to be turned in to something else. I have made almost everything in it and i love making tiny things, some people think i am mad but i love it.

I hope to make some new friends and have a really great time visiting the board.

Tricia
Back to top Go down
Loveday

Hi from Tricia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Tricia   Hi from Tricia I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:16 am

Hi Tricia
I love your shop. I'm a cross stitch fan too and feel I could just walk into your shop and spend a fortune it is so realistic. Smile
Back to top Go down
wood butcher

Hi from Tricia Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Hi from Tricia I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:51 am

Hello to you Tricia,my names Ian,and i also love to make little things..dont say it..LOL.but i hope you enjoy your stay on here,i think it is marvellous that Laura has got this going,and i also love to make new friends,especially if they like to do dolls houses,you can view mine on my avatar,but i have some new houses to start very soon,once i have finished my pub,wow its taking some time,but i think well worth it,i hope you dont mind but i have added you as a friend,as i have visited your page and you are doing some great things,you have lots of great pics on there too,i love cats as well,your hubby is not as good as you,but bless him he tries,lol,so please add me,i hope we can talk soon,Ian
Back to top Go down
non

Hi from Tricia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Tricia   Hi from Tricia I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:20 am

As a cross stitch fan could not resist a visit to your shop! Love it, congratulations I can see there has been a lot of work put into it.
On my list of one day projects is a Haberdashery shop, I just love all those threads, ribbons and wools etc....
Back to top Go down
Tricia

Hi from Tricia Empty
PostSubject: thank you   Hi from Tricia I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:44 am

thank you all for the wondeful welcome and i am so glad you like my shop, i can get a little carried away sometimes (i have been told) but if you want to do it well then it's the only way.

I plan to make my old shop in to a cafe/tearoom can't make my mind up yet.

talk soon
Tricia
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Hi from Tricia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Tricia   Hi from Tricia I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Tricia, I just checked out your shops! Incredible! All those little spools of thread and floss bundles! Such detail! it must have taken you forever! I admire your dedication! It takes a lot of patience and attention to detail to really do something like that well and you did it! Congratulations!
Heather
Back to top Go down
http://www.thislittledollhouse.blogspot.com
Rita

Rita

Hi from Tricia Empty
PostSubject: Tricia   Hi from Tricia I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:25 pm

Hi Tricia,

I love your work, but I am of course most interested in the miniature needlework ! Your shop is wonderful ! Great work !

Hugs, Rita
GSOLFOT club

www.rwgermini.de
Back to top Go down
http://www.rwgermini.de
teeny tiny me

Hi from Tricia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Tricia   Hi from Tricia I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:56 am

Hi Tricia
Your sewing shop is wonderfull, I have just had bought a room box, and did not know what to do with it, now I know, I also love x stich and sewing little things, I have not had much luck with woodwork so now I can stick to the things I enjoy, where do you buy your stuff from or do you make it all from scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from Tricia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Tricia   Hi from Tricia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Tricia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dolls House Forum :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself - Tell Us About Your Dolls House-
Jump to: