The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi from Albuquerque!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Heather

Hi from Albuquerque! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Albuquerque!   Hi from Albuquerque! I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Hi!

My name is Heather and I live in the Land of Enchantment! Or so the signs say!
I love to build! My husband and I built a Wizards Tower last summer which won a First Place ribbon in the NM state fair! We are just starting "The Keep" which will be another castle in 1/12 scale with 3 levels plus the parapet level. I have been collecting the furniture and accessories for it all year!

I also have 2 other houses under construction. The Gloucester, a front opening English style house, from Greenleaf and the front opening shoppe from RGT which will be a Witch's Shop! This winter I bashed a Duracraft Brookfield and finished it as an Ivy Cottage.

I am partially disabled so I am a bit slow in working on the houses, but I get them done in my own slow time! We have only been doing this for a couple of years, but have built and sold 3 other houses and have orders for our Wizards tower!

We don't have a brick and morter store (I wish!) but we sell 2 times a year at the local Doll show and have built up a small customer base who call and e-mail us for supply orders! We recently sold the entire Bespaq Emporium setup to one customer! His shop is gorgeous! I send out sales flyers to my customers about every 2 months and we are working on our website! How exciting!

Anyway, that's it about me!

Oh! My blog is www.thislittledollhouse.blogspot.com

Heather
Back to top Go down
http://www.thislittledollhouse.blogspot.com
elly

elly

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Albuquerque!   Hi from Albuquerque! I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Hi Heather,

You are a great blogger . I think I know you from CDHM , too ( and saw the logo at your blog )
Cheers,
Elly (Amsterdam)
Back to top Go down
https://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/ellyandyael/
Loveday

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Albuquerque!   Hi from Albuquerque! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:55 am

Hi Heather
Nice to meet you. I enjoyed your blog and loved Jazzy's roombox. She is one busy young lady. Wink I also loved the quilting tutorial, thanks.
Loveday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Albuquerque!   Hi from Albuquerque! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Albuquerque!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dolls House Forum :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself - Tell Us About Your Dolls House-
Jump to: