The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi! I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WarmnFuzzyNappingcat

Hi!  I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary   Hi!  I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:38 am

Hi. Thanks for letting me in. cat
My name is Mary, and I'm from Clarksville, Tennessee, USA. I have been married 23 years and I have two college age daughters. Many years ago my husband patiently put together two dollhouse kits for a very special Christmas for our girls and I have been a miniature collector and hobbiest ever since. I do not have a dollhouse of my own, but keep my treasures in a barrister bookcase of "rooms" and in various containers and dioramas scattered about. I collect small and vintage toys, teddy bears, cat figurines, and Hallmark ornaments, which all meld together in this hobby. We have many real feline friends in our household, so their curiousity keeps me from getting into any large and serious projects.
I found your site through Small Stuff and liked it immediately because of its setup and ease of use. I am here to learn from more serious miniaturists - any and all techniques and hints will be appreciated. I always enjoy seeing what others are doing. Thanks again, and Happy New Year to all!
Back to top Go down
s

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary   Hi!  I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:42 am

Welcome to the forum!! Need any help just shout up.
geek
Back to top Go down
s

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary   Hi!  I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:57 pm

Love the Rumbling Tums avatar!!
geek
Back to top Go down
s

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary   Hi!  I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Oh and how you can try! and be trying lol! Have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Thmini2

Thmini2

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary   Hi!  I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi and welcome from Wisconsin. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary   Hi!  I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 am

Welcome to the forum

wcm
free flash games
Back to top Go down
kenkaito

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary   Hi!  I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:12 am

i'm newbie like you,nice to meet Very Happy
Welcome to forum and have a good day .

Automatic Transmission Shifting Problems
minibus company
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary   Hi!  I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm WarmnFuzzyNappingcat AKA Mary
Page 1 of 1