The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing myself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
elba

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself   Introducing myself I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:45 am

Hi to all:
My name is Elba and I'm a miniatureaholic and that means I love and try any kind of miniatures. I live in Spain and belong to 3 fantastic mini groups full of enthusiastic "miniers". Although in love with miniatures since childhood, I began to work seriously on them, ten or twelve years ago. Since then my collection of houses and miniatures have grown a lot and continues to do so.
I hope to be of help for all of you if the case comes.
I don't have a web adress but I do hang pictures of my miniatures in a Picture Trail's Album. The adress is

www.picturetrail.com/elba3

I hope you enjoy seeing them.
Mini hugs,
Elba
Back to top Go down
elba

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:50 am

Thank you Louisas Nan for your compliments.
I'm glad to know your "trip" pleased you. In a couple of days I will update the site with new additions as my journey to Tom Bishop's Fair in Madrid (Spain). I saw things that will make you levitate, lol. It has been a wonderful experience I want to share with all of you.
I knew some of the expositors virtually; but getting to know them personally was very fullfilling.
Love,
Elba
Back to top Go down
Rebecca

Rebecca

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:02 am

Hello Elba
I just looked at your photos. What fun to see some beautiful Spanish miniatures.
Rebecca
Back to top Go down
http://www.weekendcottage.co.uk
Minilin

Minilin

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:32 am

Hi Elba have looked at some of the photos and they are really interesting seeing miniatures from Spain. Looking forward to looking at them all when I get home as running out of money in the internet cafe but just keep away from the forum for too long.
Cheers Linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.miltonminiatures.com
crazydaisy

crazydaisy

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Elba's Miniatures   Introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:36 am

Hi Elba

Your miniatures ar truly wonderful, did you make the luggage and books? Can't wait for further pictures.

Best wishes

Mary (Crazy Daisy)
Back to top Go down
non

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:57 am

sunny Hi Elba,

Just been looking at some of your work - will be returning to see more. You obviously enjoy making a variety of items and to a high standard. I must admit to a liking for your bunny cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself
Page 1 of 1