The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, from Iceland /waves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stina

Hello, from Iceland /waves Empty
PostSubject: Hello, from Iceland /waves   Hello, from Iceland /waves I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:46 pm

My name is Stina,

and I've just sorta begun this hobby of dollhouse-ing. I did start a little over a year ago and have slowely added to my collection. I don't have much yet and I don't create anything although I have purchased 2 books now from amazon that are on their way and I plan on making something little to make my hobby a bit cheaper than it will be if I just buy everything off the net.

I don't have a dollhouse yet but I plan on getting one at least before I'm 40 clown So far all my dolls and dollhouse things reside in one of my bookshelfs and in one of my treasure boxes. My treasures include a half a dozen dolls, a half a kitchen, a bookcase (with some books) and a children's bed/wardrobe/desk unit.

Here where I live dollhouse hobby is non existant and no shops or anything like that (well there was such a store a few years ago but she went belly up) so I am reliant upon the internet for all things dollhouse hobby.

A little about meself....as I said above, my name is Stina, and I live in Iceland, Reykjavik and am over the dreaded 30 years old but not reached the scary mountain that is 40 affraid

I am glad to be here and hope this forum will prosper and be here for long time to come, be safe and happy dollhouse-ing.

Stina.
Back to top Go down
Minilin

Minilin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Iceland /waves   Hello, from Iceland /waves I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:04 am

Hi Stina. It is nice to meet you.
I started with room boxes and it was a long time before I got my first dollshouse. It is fun collecting bits and pieces to go into your future house and I'm sure that you will find lots of inspiration from amongst the wonderfully talented members and their photos.
Cheers Linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.miltonminiatures.com
Karin F.

Karin F.

PostSubject: Hi Stina...   Hello, from Iceland /waves I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:45 pm

welcome.....I haven't been into minis for very long either. I guess we all start out buying but there are so many great tutorials online that before long you'll wonder why you ever thought you needed to buy.
Check out some of the blogs for inspiration; youtube and CDHM.org both have excellent tutorials. The more I see what other people make, the more I want to try it too.
happy to have you here
mini hugs
Back to top Go down
http://orrlakemusings.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from Iceland /waves   Hello, from Iceland /waves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, from Iceland /waves
Page 1 of 1