The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello <waves timidly>

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pawprint

Hello <waves timidly> Empty
PostSubject: Hello <waves timidly>   Hello <waves timidly> I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:21 pm

I've been doing dollhouses for a little over 3 years. I really like quarter scale, but most of the houses I've done have been 1:12. I've donated or given as gifts almost everything I've made so far. I hope to start on a house for me this summer. Maybe do a market stall-type mini to enter in this year's county fair. Hope to make some mini-friends, and be one, too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
s

PostSubject: Re: Hello <waves timidly>   Hello <waves timidly> I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Hi Pawprint, welcome to the Forum, any questions just shout up. cheers
Back to top Go down
Minilin

Minilin

PostSubject: Re: Hello <waves timidly>   Hello <waves timidly> I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:26 am

Hi Pawprint - welcome to the forum. One quarter scale (1/48th) is really small and I have enough problems coping with one inch (1/12th) so I really admire those of you who can cope with much smaller scales.
Cheers Linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.miltonminiatures.com
elly

elly

PostSubject: Re: Hello <waves timidly>   Hello <waves timidly> I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:08 pm

Hi Pawprint - I am also just a simple 1/12 er Very Happy , but if I can help in any way, just give it a try !!! I will be happy to , or maybe give some references if you might think them useful.

Cheers,
Elly(Amsterdam) cat cat cat
Back to top Go down
https://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/ellyandyael/
Pawprint

PostSubject: Re: Hello <waves timidly>   Hello <waves timidly> I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Well, hello all over again and thank you for the warm welcome.

When I did my first mini, all I had was a 1/4 scale building. I didn't realize it was all that small, but it gave me as many headaches as the 1/12 houses I've done, fer shure.

I'm not big on interior decorating, so I like having little 1/4 scale houses where all that's necessary is finishing the exterior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello <waves timidly>   Hello <waves timidly> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello <waves timidly>
Page 1 of 1