The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doll House Lighting Made Easy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura - Admin
Admin
Laura - Admin

Doll House Lighting Made Easy Empty
PostSubject: Doll House Lighting Made Easy   Doll House Lighting Made Easy I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:40 am

Doll house lighting is much easier than most people think. Many new
collectors are daunted by the task but there are many dolls house
wiring kits that make the job very easy and even a novice can light a
dolls house.

You should start planning your doll house lighting even before you
build your house. The reason for this is your dolls house will look
it's best if you can disguise the wires that run to the electric lights
by cutting grooves in the floor's of your dolls house to run the wires
along and this is easiest to do while the dolls house is unbuilt.

To view our complete lighting guide Click Here
Back to top Go down
https://thedollshouseforum.forumotion.com
gaunpro

PostSubject: Re: Doll House Lighting Made Easy   Doll House Lighting Made Easy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:08 am

DARK SKY BRIGHT STARS FORUM
If you've ever seen really dark skies...
What was it really like (stargazing)?

● In the Northeast Blackout of 2003, people actually were calling the police because they didn't know what all those little lights in the sky were when they looked out their windows. -Ron

● I live in the Toronto, Ontario area, and we were smack in the middle of that huge blackout that covered the entire eastern seaboard a few years ago. We were without power for almost 48 hours, and had a clear sky the first night. We got our son out of bed around midnight and went outside to look at the sky. After staring up into the starry night for a while, I looked down to see virtually all our neighbours out doing the same thing. -Paul

● I honestly do miss it. -Cody

● Most people have no idea what a truly dark sky looks like. The ironic thing is, without seeing it for yourself, you have no idea what you're missing. It's truly an awe-inspiring site, one that can move you emotionally, and bring a lump to your throat. I'm not just blowing smoke here: I've seen this reaction in people many times. It's like being a kid again and believing in magic. -Phil

● I've been looking up ever since. -Dave

house window tint
charm bracelets
Back to top Go down
kingstone

PostSubject: Re: Doll House Lighting Made Easy   Doll House Lighting Made Easy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:38 pm

I think for the dolls, we can easily add a light and sign a simple wire. Specifically as seal wire into the slot between the walls. Light bulbs to use these LEDs are small and suitable light (white light is best). I think so.

RShackleford

PostSubject: Re: Doll House Lighting Made Easy   Doll House Lighting Made Easy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:13 pm

I built my first doll house not long ago. For the lighting, I primarily used some led bulbs that I found on Flashlightz.com. Check them out, they have a lot of cool stuff that can be incorporated into your projects.

LED Flashlight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doll House Lighting Made Easy   Doll House Lighting Made Easy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doll House Lighting Made Easy
Page 1 of 1