The Dolls House Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dolls House Forum

Visit our forum to meet dolls house and miniature enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to do with Inherited doll house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beverhart

What to do with Inherited doll house Empty
PostSubject: What to do with Inherited doll house   What to do with Inherited doll house I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:36 am

Hi. I have just inherited a very large colonial doll house from my aunt. All I know about it is that it was made by Hall's Lifetime Toys, and it is in pretty good shape. I can't find out much about the company or the house. I did see one like it on e-bay that was in pretty bad shape that the sellers thought was "The Hermitage". Mine came with lots of furniture that is mostly Fromerz, some Shackman, all in excellent condition. I'm wondering if it should be painted or have some sort of siding on it. It looks like it came already finished, and still looks pretty good. Any idea of value? That would help determine what i might do to rehab it, and if i will let my grandchildren play with it. Thanks for any help you can give me.

I do not want to sell the house or the furniture.
Back to top Go down

What to do with Inherited doll house
Page 1 of 1